Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tatting Snowflakes and Dragonflies

I've been busy tatting snowflakes for Christmas. I wanted to post a picture of the snowflake I like to tat. The pattern can be found on Jane Eborall's site. She has some of the prettiest snowflake patterns. A long time ago, I did a lot of counted cross stitch and stitched this Santa and made placememats. I haven't cross stitched since I learned to tat.

I also tatted a few dragonflies. These have been on my "To Tat List" for sometime now. These little dragonflies are so darn cute!!!! The pattern can be found at DS9 Design, Debbie Arnold's Site .







MY TATTING PAGE ON YAHOO

I thought I'd create a blog to post my tatting. I thought it would be easier to maintain than my website: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/8622/tatting.html
Next post I'll try to add a picture of my tatting.



No comments: