Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Lace & Glass


I thought I'd post a picture of something I got for Christmas. My Mom had a lady put a piece of my tatting between glass. It is so pretty and will last forever. This one can be worn as a pendant or used as a tree ornament. It is 2-1/4" in size. I haven't tatted in a week, I've been busy reading Jude Deveraux book, First Impressions. I thought it was pretty good. I didn't like her last few books. I've been thinking about what I will tat next and have been going through all my books looking for just the right heart to make. I saw a picture in magazine of homade valentine cards using colored paper, like you would use in scrap booking. I really liked the colors they were combining on the hearts on the cards. So I finally found a heart to make, it is by Pam Palmer. Now to go pull out the thread to use and I'll get started. I'm really excited to tat this heart, because I would not have thought about combining these colors. I'll post a picture when I am done.

No comments: