Wednesday, December 10, 2008

William, My Leprechaun

I was catching up on reading the tatting blogs and came across Pamela's Tats a Kool Challenge Blog. I learned about the Leprechaun's she is making for her tatting friends. I was lucky enough to receive William from Pamela last year in a Secret Santa Exchange, and William was sitting with me, talking on his cell phone and having a cup of tea and cake reading all the tatting blogs too. Well.... he got so excited when he read that some of his relatives would be coming over to the states that he jumped up so fast and ran to the next room.......


and headed for the closet and pulled out his suitcase and informed me he was going on a road trip.


I asked him how he was traveling on this road trip and he ran back to the closet and pulled out his bike and was ready to go!


William also wanted to take along my new HDT that I got from Heather - The Tarnished Tatter.


I told him it was too far to travel on his bike, so he jumped off his bike and came back in his mini van.

William had it packed so full that it was overflowing with tatting supplies, shuttles and lots of thread.
I hope he has a good time visiting with all his relatives, so far he knows of Oisin, he is with Laura at Laura's Tatting Muse Blog, then there is Killian, he is with Diane at Lace Lovin Librarian Blog & Cormac is with Gina at Tatting Goddess Blog and Danny is with Martha at Martha's Tatting Blog. William needs to locate one more Leprechaun so he can finish planning his trip. He hopes he checks in and blogs about his where abouts.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! That is too cute! Whew for a second I thought that Pamela had sent you a SECOND leprechaun because everyone was posting about their new recipients. I was relieved to find out it was the same one cuz I was really feeling kinda sad about not getting one. Don't worry, I'll be okay...LOL!
I just said that because I think it's really funny when people say that..."don't worry about me, I'll be okay!".

Unknown said...

Oh, I just thought I'd let William know that the 4th Leprechaun is with Martha from "Martha's Tatting Blog". Ya know, Martha Ess! So, he can see his other relative there. We have 4 down and 1 more to go to have the final reveal! :)

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

LoL! You are funny! I just updated my blog to include Martha's Leprechaun. I didn't see that she received a Leprechaun too! Thanks for visiting!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Too too funny! I love it Carol! Tell William we look forward to his adventures!

Tattycat said...

Oh, I do hope William drops by to see Oisin. I'm sure he would be thrilled to see him. I've got to get Oisin some furniture for his little cabin and a bicycle and a van and a.......

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Killian's going to be jealous... he only has a snowflake tree right now... no suitcase, no bike, no mini-van, no HDT from Heather. Luckily, he's looking the other way right now!

Gina said...

Oh my! We'll prepare for William's visit right away! hmmm...I wonder if Cormac knows his favorite foods?

This will be so much fun!

Tatskool said...

Well didn't William hit the ground running when he landed in your house.

Chic...if everyone got one this year there would be nobody left to be top of the list next year and the fun wouldn't be continued. Just not enough Leps to go round yet.

Yup! I loves too many tatters!! Its like being asked to pick your favorite blogs, can't be done but in the end you have to just dive in and hope not to hurt anyone.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Carol, I wish you a Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year. Love your blog and your beautiful tatting creations. I have nominated you for the Kreativ Award. Hugs Judy

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to say
You won an award on my blog today!

Gina said...

Mery Christmas Carol!

Tatskool said...

Carol would you please copy and paste all this into the Leprechauns own blog.

Maybe others would like to read all their adventures.
http://itsaleprechaunslife.blogspot.com/