Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More Christmas Tatting - Motif #5 & #6

Here are two more motifs that I tatted over Christmas. I made a Christmas Card and added the tatted tree. This is a very cute little tree. Then I tatted this lovely bell and added a jingle bell to it. I found both of these patterns at: Wanda's Knotty Thoughts

Thank you for sharing these patterns Wanda!








I finished tatting the edge for the gloves I received for Christmas. I need to attach the tatting and I will post a picture next time.



I am currently working my way through Heather's (The Tarnished Tatter) new book that she published right before Christmas. She has so many cute patterns in her book. I'll post picture of the motifs when I finish a few more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cards are adorable! THanks for sharing! It's so good to "see" you again! :)

I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you care to join in you are more than welcome! :)